- LED Screen (3.5m x 2.0m) with a mix of Motion Graphic Video, Twitter Feed and Live Streaming from Industry Congress Symposia (COOK sponsored symposia)
- Leg Procedures Simulator Station (Really cool stuff!)
- 2.5m Venous Family Product Display on Brushed Aluminum (Zilver Vena, TriForce, Celect).
- COOK Hospitality (Cook barista coffee station is always a popular feature).
- Very impressive product animations and motion graphics from all three business units. (Both ADEX and COOK developed)
- ADEX developed VISTA Interactive Station pinpointing Peripheral Vascular Workshops globally. Thanks Aaron and Kacie!!
- The size and scale of the LINC congress centre venue (CCL Leipzig Messe).
- Industry sponsored symposia from various auditoria. The Cook sponsored symposia was live streamed to the COOK booth to LED and Lounge screens.
- Live streaming of presentations from subject matter experts in various global locations (including Galway University Hospital, New York, Berlin etc.) whilst carrying out medical procedure, the audience could ask questions and interact with the physicians that were presenting from various global locations.
- Comments on the booth included ‘booth was fresh, sharp, open, professional, welcoming’.