Work should never be work.
Do you want to help create amazing environments, exhibits, and experiences? Are you driven and focused on your goals? ADEX International is always looking for talent.
We are ADEX International; leaders in the environment and trade show industry for over 40 years. We create memorable and engaging consumer experiences by transforming a physical space into an immersive environment. Whether a trade show display or a permanent installation, we bring brands to life through our unique and fully integrated service model; providing ideation, design, manufacturing and implementation.
Our people are behind everything that we do. Our employees are self-motivated, customer-focused, enthusiastic, results-driven, and innovative to deliver value for our clients. In return, they enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – along with a culture that values people as individuals; offering growth, generous time off, and an environment where people thrive.
We are seeking Account Executives to grow our client base as well as enhance our existing relationships.
+ Prospect, close new business and support new/existing clients
+ Aid clients in creating environments that actively engage their consumers and immerse them within their brand
+Provide compelling solutions, through the design and production of event promotions, exhibit creation, permanent installations, product fulfillment, digital media, and integrated environments, to meet and surpass marketing objectives
+ Attend trade show, networking events, etc. in support of prospecting and relationship building
+ Travel regularly – sometimes for several consecutive days
Qualified talent will have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience, with a proven track record of success in consultative sales. Prior experience selling exhibits and exhibit services is preferred, but not required. He/she will have demonstrated capabilities in prospecting and winning new clients. The level of role (Account Exec or Senior Account Exec) will vary by industry experience.
The best fit will be a self-starter and motivated to be a part of a winning team.
Seeking a Project Engineer to join the growing Permanent Installation Division at ADEX Intl. The Project Engineer will be the person responsible for interpreting the concept drawings and from those, creating a set of drawings detailing the construction of all project components. Based on an understanding of construction techniques and materials, shop abilities and available machinery the Project Engineer will formulate the base strategy for producing the project.
- Communication – An ability to review the information given, identify possible challenges and communicate them to the project manager. Continue to communicate with project manager as project circumstances change and as other challenges arise. Once drawings are complete, communicate technique and process to production staff.
- Drawing – Must possess CAD drawing skills and experience. 3D modeling skills are a plus and the development of those skills will be encouraged. The drawings are expected to contain all information necessary for efficient construction, including material call outs, and be presented in a clear straight forward method.
- Engineering – Possess a general understanding of construction techniques and materials. Be able to figure out the simplest, quickest way to build projects and coordinate that construction approach with the shop’s and/or subcontractor’s approach to construction.
- Willingness to learn and adapt is a must.
- 3 – 5 years experience drafting, using AutoCAD or Inventor, in the exhibit, museum, architecture, design, construction, trade show or theatrical environment
- Knowledge of mill work, wood, plastics, and metal fabrication techniques
- Knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical interactives preferred
- Preferred degree in related field (Architecture, Industrial Design, Technical Direction, Exhibit Design)
- Be able to take a concept or schematic level design and, with direction, engineer the exhibit in the simplest, quickest way to build it.
- Drawings must be complete, provide all information necessary to build the exhibit
- Material list
- Must work well with project manager as well as shop foreman and fabricators.
Seeking an Exhibit Fabricator to join the growing Permanent Installation Division at ADEX Intl. ADEX Intl. is looking for an experienced exhibit fabricator. If you have NOT built exhibits before, other experience that will be considered includes: built/installed cabinetry, built sets for theatre productions, or something similar.
The Exhibit Fabricator must be able to build exhibit items from shop drawings. Must have a solid understanding of construction techniques and materials, and must have a willingness to travel periodically for install.
+ Carpentry and/or cabinet making
+ Safe use of shop tools including but, not limited to: drills, saws, palm routers
+ Willingness to learn and adapt
+ Proficiency in any of the following a plus:
+ Interpersonal communication skills
+ Plastics fabrication
+ Lighting electrics
+ CNC production files