There is quite a history to this local nonprofit that does so much good for the community and ADEX was there to help tell the story. The key components of this project include the following:
- Gather information from the original founder & team members.
- Site visits of facilities and gathering artifacts.
- Evaluating all information and distilling down to create the essence of the story with the content.
- Maintained the feel of the era by keeping the aesthetics in the “70’s” color scheme and mode to convey the “decade”.
- Created a way-finding package for the exterior of the facility along with carrying the theme and timeline through different facilities around the city.